11 Briggs Street, Bassendean
IMPOSING 1940S RESIDENCE
This Imposing 1940’s residence is situated on an original 611sqm cottage lot.
This home was completely renovated in 2015 and comprises of multiple living zones, with a formal lounge complete with a working tuck point fireplace. Period features include art deco windows and doors, 3m high ceilings and roses and period cornices.
A Designer kitchen includes ceaser stone bench tops with breakfast bar and access to cabinets from both sides of the bench, water filters to sink and fridge, European AEG appliances, walk in pantry / scullery with stone tops and auto lighting. The family and dining room is adjacent to the kitchen and fitted with a gas log fire, jarrah flooring and beautiful window fixtures.
Featuring 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms with a luxurious bath and lighting, heated towel rails and 3 toilets. Main bedroom with walk in robe, ensuite, separate toilet, walk in shower, ceaser stone bench tops, feature lighting, quality fittings throughout. Bedroom 1 & 2 are 3m x 3m and bedrooms 3 & 4 are 4m x 4m, one with WIR, other with double robe, plus approximately 30 square metres of storage space in attic accessible through drop down ladder.
The alfresco area has a timber-lined ceiling and deck, which overlooks a magnificent established reticulated garden. Separate covered BBQ area with seating, LED lighting and Kyoto feature screens. Enclosed backyard with lockable gates to front of house plus self contained studio. The 8m x 4m studio can be used for granny flat, kids retreat or workshop, which has hot and cold water supply, 3 phase powered workshop with good lighting and plenty of power points for your tool stations or simply use it as secure storage.
This home has plenty of parking for 5 cars including double carport with exposed aggregate concrete drive way
Some additional features include;
• Ethernet cabling to all bedrooms, lounge/theatre, study and family room
• Ducted (8 outlet) reverse cycle Daiken air-conditioner with internet connected Ezone
controller and individual room controllers in main and second bedroom and family room
• Solar LED motion detector lighting in carport and down side of house
• Approximately 30 square metres of storage space in attic accessible through drop down
ladder in study
• Fully insulated R4.5 in ceiling, R2.7 in walls
• LED down lights throughout
• Security system including detectors on all external doors and pet aware motion detectors
internal. Remote control key fobs.
• 8m x 4m workshop/granny flat/kid’s retreat/studio with hot and cold water and 3 phase
• Flyscreens and blinds/curtains to all windows, security screen to front door, deadlocks to
all doors and key locks to all windows
• Pelmets in lounge/theatre, study, 2nd and 3rd bedrooms
• Skirting boards throughout
• New colourbond fencing to all boundaries
Located in a prime residential location near the Bassendean Oval, Town Centre and Riverside luxuries. This location allows for easy access to schools, shops, cafes, and transport.
Disclosures: Owner Builder, Transfer of Indemnity Insurance for 2 years will be provided. Water features (3) to the garden area will be removed and are not included in the sale of purchase. Easement
To arrange a private inspection or enquire about a price guide, phone or email Kelly Jones of Jones & Co Property.