5/106 Broadway, Bassendean
NEST OR INVEST
Home Open: Saturday, 25-August-2018, 10:45 AM to 11:15 AM
Situated in a quiet and secure complex of 13 standalone units, this 3x1 unit is ideal for investors looking to add to their portfolio. Given its close proximity to the airport, it would also suit FIFO workers, someone seeking a low maintenance lifestyle or those trying to get on the property ladder in a great location.
Bright and airy throughout, the previous long-term tenant took great care of his home so you can simply move in and enjoy.
Some of the property features include:
• Spacious living room
• Separate generous dining room leading out to the courtyard through French doors
• Roomy master suite with walk-in wardrobe and overhead fan
• Sunny 2nd double sized bedroom with double built-in wardrobe and overhead fan
• Good sized third bedroom, which would also work well as a home office
• Modern kitchen with ample storage
• Compact bathroom, with separate toilet and new tapware
• Fantastic undercover and paved entertaining area with raised garden beds and established plants
• Low maintenance front garden
• Single car garage with spacious store room, plus plenty of parking
All the amenities of Bassendean are a short distance away including cafes, bars, shops, public transport, schools, the river, Bassendean Oval and parks, such as Broadway Arboretum across the road.
Property type: Unit
Land size: 206 m2
Plenty of storage
Low maintenance established garden and undercover entertaining area
Garage, plus lockable store-room, plus extra parking
Close to the public transport, parks, shops, schools, cafes and river.
To view this property please contact our sales team on (08) 9377 3336 or come along to one of our scheduled home opens.