68 Ida Street, Bassendean
AN IDEAL SETUP ON IDA
Once in a blue moon you stumble upon a property that makes you instantly feel right at home, and this is certainly the case with 68 Ida Street. A perfect combination of “old meets new” in an area that’s quickly gaining popularity. The original three bedroom, one bathroom home was constructed in 1968, since its hay day, 68 Ida Street has undergone a makeover and is ready for a new family in 2018.
With new communities pushing further away from the CBD, well-established suburbs like Bassendean with public transport infrastructure, a growing social scene, shopping options and proximity to the CBD are becoming increasingly popular for young professionals, growing families and downsizers alike.
Step into a classic entry foyer to enjoy Wandoo floors, decorative ceilings and other well-maintained rustic touches that you rarely see in newer properties. Your lounge is filled with natural light.
The renovated kitchen overlooks your cosy dining space and backyard, boasting stainless steel appliances, a dishwasher, premium period-style cabinetry and fittings, ample bench and storage space. Whether you’re feeding yourself or a tribe of hungry mouths, this culinary haven has everything you require.
Your dining space feeds seamlessly onto a decked alfresco and backyard via double doors, dropping down to another paved outdoor entertaining space and enormous air-conditioned sunroom. These outdoor spaces couldn’t be more perfect for a BBQ, hosting birthdays and engagements, or just some quality family time with a game of pool or table tennis.
The backyard is what every kid dreams of, with plenty of gardens and grass to burn off energy, fruit trees, a leafy sitting area and a cubby house to let their imagination run wild. The gardens are fully reticulated and also equipped with a bore ensuring easy low maintenance living.
Three spacious bedrooms with high ceilings and plenty of natural light are as comfortable as they come, serviced by a lavishly renovated bathroom with porcelain tiles to the ceiling, trendy fittings, plenty of storage and heaps of power points for all your beautification needs.
This sturdy castle is the epitome of classic Australian living with a modern 2018 twist.
HOME IN BRIEF:
- Three bedroom, one bathroom, two toilets, three living spaces.
- Built in 1968 on an 848sqm block, fully renovated since.
- Formal lounge at front great for entertaining in winter.
- Cosy dining space feeding onto decked alfresco.
- Renovated kitchen, s-steel appliances, premium fittings/cabinetry, ample bench/storage
- Fully reticulated gardens and bore.
- Enormous outdoor entertaining area, decked and paved.
- Expansive backyard with grass, fruit trees, cubby house, leafy sitting area.
- Huge air conditioned sunroom at rear, great for kids’ games or pool room.
- Three comfortable bedrooms, high ceilings and natural light.
- Renovated bathroom, porcelain tiles to ceiling, trendy fittings, ample storage.
- Single lockup garage, extra parking space in driveway.
- Ducted and split system air conditioning, separate unit in sunroom.
To view this property please call our team on (08) 9377 3336 or come along to one of our scheduled home opens.