2/37 Hyland Street, Bassendean
Overlooking the tranquil wetlands of Bindaring Park, this home is set in a private complex of just three units. Privacy is certainly not a problem with this home.
The property includes the following features:
• Neutral décor throughout
• 3 spacious bedrooms, plus an additional room overlooking the parkland which would make a perfect office or 4th bedroom
• Master bedroom overlooks parkland and includes an en-suite bathroom and roomy walk-in wardrobe
• Evaporative air-conditioning
• Lovely flow between the living, dining and kitchen
• Plenty of storage throughout
• Fabulous low-maintenance paved courtyard perfect for entertaining with undercover alfresco and established plants
• Double car garage and separate storeroom
• Security doors and windows
Ready to move in or put your own stamp on it.
Incredible location and within walking distance to Bassendean’s thriving community of cafes, bars, shops, public transport, schools, parks, the river and Bassendean Oval.
Enjoy the heritage of the area and a low-maintenance lifestyle.
Property type: Unit
Land size: 419m2
Bedrooms: 3, plus 4th or home office
Security doors and windows
Open plan living
Low maintenance courtyard and undercover entertaining area
Double car garage, plus extra parking
Close to the public transport, parks, shops, schools, cafes and river.
To view this property please contact Kelly Jones on 9377 3336 or email at email@example.com. Alternatively come along to one of our scheduled home opens